What are the most Impressive Analytical Essay Topics?
One thing to remember with your analytical essay is that you are more often than not answering a why or what question. So your topic should be one that can be written as an educated answer to a why or what question back up by solid fact.
Being clear and precise in your answer of the question that you’re analyzing is very important. You don’t want to turn into the professor a muddled answer that doesn’t really answer the question at hand. Certainly stay away from topics like: why did the chicken cross the road? There isn’t really one correct way to provide a clear answer or define anything.
Analytical Essay Topics to Impress
Remember to think outside of the box here:
- What makes a person from an impoverished background rise up and above their upbringing to be successful adults later on?
- Why do muscles develop what is called “muscle memory” when preforming repetitive actions?
- Why does the brain have long and short term memory?
- In a time when divorce rates are climbing; why do some marriages last for a lifetime while others don’t?
- Why are some drugs like meth more addicting than others?
- Why do young people vote less than older people?
- Why do teen girls tend to idolize male celebrities?
- Why do cats behave in the manner where they sleep in boxes and other strange spots?
- Why did men have the need to domesticate wolves and breed them to become dogs?
- Why are so many of the American population against The Affordable Care Act?
- Why are young people in Japan delaying getting married and committing suicide more often than other young people in other countries?
- What were the reasons behind the U.S. government shut down in 2013?
- Why is China deciding to ease up on their one child per family policy?
- What caused and developed the American slavery system?
- What brought about the great Chinese Famine in the Great Leap Forward?
If none of the topics listed above spark anything; you can always think about some of the greatest why questions out there. Though try to stay away from “If there is intelligent life out there in the universe, why haven’t they contacted Earth?” maybe something more along the lines, “Why did the Russians join the space race?” You never want to be too vague with your topic; keep it something that you can answer or even learn more about.